Preventive Maintenance with Visual Planner for SAP
Optimizing your ROI with an efficient multi-week scheduling process
Visual Planner is an innovative solution that allows SAP Plant Maintenance users to implement a solid Work Week Management Process to prevent equipment failure, rigorously monitor compliance per week on the work done and maximize labor productivity. Visual Planner for SAP is ideal for companies in the industrial sector with a large equipment asset portfolio and a high number of specialized resources to manage.
Designed from the ground up to support the multi-week scheduling process, Visual Planner provides controls on schedules spanning several weeks that neither project scheduling software, nor scheduling spreadsheets can achieve, since they have never been designed to manage the multi-week scheduling process. Visual Planner consists of four modules that offer a unique graphical calendar approach, specifically designed to support the work week management process, with a multi-week rolling schedule, ensuring routine maintenance work is always performed on time.
- Improve visibility into work programs and resources availability
- Enhance resource workloads by planning on short or long-term periods
- Optimize maintenance schedules for minimum production downtime
- Increase asset lifetime thanks to preventive maintenance
- Maximize return on assets through asset performance reports and analytics
Visual PM, Visual Scheduler and Visual Roster
These three modules allow schedulers to perform long-term planning, as well as visualize and select the work required to be completed each week to prevent equipment failures, and accurately set the resources required and available to execute the work.
- Perform long-term capacity planning and workload leveling
- Leverage intelligent auto-scheduling
- Manage labor resource availability in seconds
- Optimize graphically each week's schedule
- Present concise visual information at maintenance/operations meetings to approve next week's schedule
Visual Assignment allows supervisors to overcome the multitude of daily challenges to completing jobs on time and achieve the highest level of schedule compliance. It allows them to spend minimal time on the computer and maximize the time spent with their crew.
- Assign a full crew to a shift in less than a minute
- Quickly visualize work progression and emergencies
- Make daily schedule adjustments in seconds
- Maximize craft productivity
XPRess Work Reporting (XPR)
XPRess Work Reporting (XPR) is the quickest and most accurate way for craftspeople to enter time and technical information about work done. It also allows supervisors to quickly and easily review and validate the information entered.
- Enter information on work completed in the quickest and most
- Reduce data entry mistakes
- Review and validate the information entered in seconds
State-of-the-art technical architecture
Visual Planner has been embedded in SAP using the most up-to-date technical architecture. This approach allows Visual Planner to have the same look and feel as the host software, which leads to seamless and enthusiastic adoption by the users.
Visual Planner’s architecture provides a single point of truth by ensuring that the host system’s data is accessed and updated directly and instantly using the host’s standard architecture. It ensures the utmost data security versus interfaced systems, which often have latency and cause data integrity issues. This approach also ensures the lowest cost of ownership, as there are no external systems to install and manage. This means your IT team will already be familiar with Visual Planner’s technology, without requiring additional training on an external system.
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd, Suite 4500
Montréal (Québec) H3C 2M1
185 The West Mall, Suite 1010
Etobicoke (Ontario) M9C 1B8
111 Town Square Pl., Suite 1515
Jersey City, New Jersey, 07310
93, avenue Charles de Gaulle
Knightsbridge Office Park
33 Sloane Street
Block B, 1st Floor, Gauteng
22 Somerset Road
Cape Town 8001
Telephone: 514 227-7323
Fax: 1 888 679 0002
Toll Free: 1 877 449-7323