As part of its expansion in Ontario, Beyond Technologies is looking to hire senior SAP professionals for its Toronto-based office!
Beyond Technologies, a fast-growing SAP consulting firm across Canada is actively looking for SAP professionals with over 10 years of SAP experience to grow our team of +250 employees.
We have 10 open roles to fill immediately:
• SAP Solution Architect
• SAP Delivery Executive
• SAP Account Executive
• SAP Senior Project Manager
• SAP Senior eWM/WM
• SAP Senior PP/MM
• SAP Senior SD
• SAP Senior AMS
• SAP Technical Architect
• SAP Senior ABAP
About Beyond Technologies
Founded in 2005 with only three SAP consultants in a small office in Montréal, Beyond has come a long way in 14 years!
Thanks to our experience, vision and values, we are very proud of what we have become.
- We always care about our people, we value our family culture
- We offer outstanding long-term SAP careers to our exceptional talent
- We invest daily in our people’s skills to develop extensive SAP expertise and keep up with the latest innovations
- We are an established SAP partner in Québec with over 175 employees
- We have an excellent reputation with SAP across multiple industries, particularly in Retail
- We have a global footprint in Canada, US, France and South Africa
- We are the first company worldwide to run SAP S/4HANA Cloud integrated with Concur, SuccessFactors, SAC and C/4HANA
- We are always engaged in very interesting and challenging projects with over 150 clients running SAP
- We constantly challenge ourselves according to our core values: Passion, Integrity, Collaboration and Excellence
- We keep growing in Canada, which is why we need senior-level talent like you
Life at Beyond
At Beyond Technologies, we go beyond perks and benefits. With a strong company culture, our enterprise feels like a family. We offer you the opportunity to become a true influencer in our business!
Life at Beyond Technologies is about making connections, working on exciting projects, encouraging creativity, transparency and integrity. It is also about problem-solving, constant innovation and continuous learning.
Our inclusive culture allows our people to truly be involved in their work, bring direct value to the enterprise and our customers and be recognized and rewarded for their contribution. Our employees are our top priority and we strive to make Beyond the best place to work! We believe that happy, highly engaged and healthy employees are key to our success and it is with pride that we have been selected as one of Canada’s Great Place to Work (in 2015, 2017 and 2019, the 3 years that we have participated).
Interested in joining the Beyond family?
Please specify for which position you are applying along with the ASUG reference.
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd, Suite 4500
Montréal (Québec) H3C 2M1
2425 Matheson Blvd East
Mississauga (Ontario) L4W 5K4
15 Exchange Pl, Suite 620
Jersey City, NJ 07302
93, avenue Charles de Gaulle
2 Payne Road
Telephone: 514 227-7323
Fax: 1 888 679 0002
Toll Free: 1 877 449-7323