Message from Beyond Technologies on the COVID-19
Dear customers, dear partners,
These are truly unprecedented times; the global pandemic has had a significant impact on how we live our lives from day to day. Our families, our businesses and our communities are being affected in ways that no one could have imagined. During this time, Beyond Technologies wanted to communicate to you on how we are approaching the situation.
First and foremost, our hearts go out to all those who have been affected directly or indirectly by this virus. We wish those who are currently sick a quick recovery and hopefully a rapid return to normal life. We also send our endless gratitude to all the workers out there who are putting themselves at risk every day at our essential stores and services to ensure our society is sustainable and continues to thrive. Finally, we send our heartfelt admiration to the selfless healthcare workers who truly inspire us as they battle on the frontlines of this global pandemic. Their tireless efforts are the reason why we all have hope for the ones we love and for a global recovery.
For our customers, Beyond Technologies is maintaining our services and is fully operational. Though many of our customers are impacted on a multitude of levels, we are enabled to support you as though business is running as usual. We understand how important it is to keep your business running throughout this crisis.
Your technical environments are continuously monitored 24 hours a day by our hosting partners, under the supervision of their globally distributed teams. As we all shifted to remote work, rest assured that Beyond Technologies can support you just as efficiently from a remote environment without degradation of service levels.
With our business running as expected, we have taken the following steps to protect the health and well-being of our employees and local communities:
- Beyond Technologies has a crisis leadership team responsible for plan implementation with executive membership and representation from each functional area of our organization, including sales & marketing, business operations & support, human resources and IT. The goal of this team is to continuously monitor recommendations from the Provincial and Federal government, World Health Organization and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention so we remain up to date on the latest information and safety protocols.
- All our employees are working remotely. All work-related travel and event attendance have been suspended or postponed.
- We have equipped our employees with the most effective collaboration and communication tools, and regularly provide best practices for working remotely with colleagues and clients.
Our support teams are available during their standard hours and through the normal channels. Our Customer Support team can be reached through the following link: Customer Support. We will ensure that all messages are seen and routed to someone who can help.
Beyond Technologies continues to support our network during these challenging times. We are confident that as a company and community, we can get through this together.
- Beyond technologies is also closely connected with SAP and their efforts to help all SAP customers during these difficult times. In recent years, SAP has invested a great deal in crisis preparedness: SAP business, support, and cloud delivery teams have developed and documented business continuity plans to respond to disruptive incidents such as COVID-19, while ensuring reliability of their cloud solutions and the delivery of services to their customers. You can read more about some of the specific actions they are taking to ensure business continuity for SAP and for our customers here: SAP Letter to Customers Regarding Business Continuity.
- In addition, SAP is offering solutions that can help and support businesses and individuals who are navigating disrupted supply chains and travel, or exploring new ways of working as a result of the deepening effects of COVID-19. You can learn about these and other offerings here: SAP Customer Support Offerings.
For any questions, if you would like to learn more about the programs offered by SAP, or if you would like to communicate with Beyond Technologies, please contact:
111 Robert-Bourassa Blvd, Suite 4500
Montréal (Québec) H3C 2M1
185 The West Mall, Suite 1010
Etobicoke (Ontario) M9C 1B8
111 Town Square Pl., Suite 1515
Jersey City, New Jersey, 07310
93, avenue Charles de Gaulle
Knightsbridge Office Park
33 Sloane Street
Block B, 1st Floor, Gauteng
27 Somerset Road
Cape Town 8005
Telephone: 514 227-7323
Fax: 1 888 679 0002
Toll Free: 1 877 449-7323